(40 hours per week)
Are you a professional driver with a strong personality? Do you strive for good results and would you like to work for a dynamic company at which you can contribute to a cleaner environment? Then we are looking for you!
What will you do?
You will drive our collection vehicles (back loader, side loader and / or top loader) when collecting household waste and or industrial waste in the different municipalities where Cyclus operates.
• You are the point of contact of your team and you make sure your colleagues behave correctly and everything is collected according to the rules;
• On route you are in touch with your team leader or the coordinator of collection. You will report any irregularities or problems to them;
• You are responsible for the vehicle check-ups;
• You are responsible for the administration of that day and for filling in the checklist;
• You are the face of Cyclus and communication with the citizens will be done in a professional manner;
• You are proactive in thinking about possible changes regarding the collection methods and or routes.
• You are responsible for the daily maintenance of your vehicle.
You are energetic, flexible and you feel responsible to always deliver quality work. You recognise yourself in our core values: Expert, Venturous, Honest and (perform) Together.
• You have a drivers license C + code 95 on your license and a digital driver card;
• You have a couple of years of experience as a driver;
• You have a strong personality and you feel responsible for the job;
• We can count on you for a minimum of two Saturdays per month;
• You work well together with your colleague drivers and you support each other when needed;
• In case it is needed you are able to work as a loader or any other job that could come along;
• You are willing to join the team to salt / plow the roads in winter.
What makes working at Cyclus pleasant?
At Cyclus not one day is the same. Our employees are proud of the bond among the workers and the excellent atmosphere. There is a strong focus on quality as our work is immediately visible in public areas. Our work – life balance is, in comparison with other companies, well rated. Of course we offer excellent conditions of employment, a salary conform the market, training and travel expenses. This job offer is conform the collective labour agreement (CAO) GEO, level D with a maximum salary of EUR 2.605,- in case of a 40 hour working week. Overtime and Saturdays are paid with an addition of 50%. The first 6 months you will work through Actief Werkt!. When we are satisfied with your work you will then become an employee of Cyclus.
Does this job offer seem like the perfect challenge for you and do you recognise yourself in the above criteria? Send you CV and motivation to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 0182-547335.